"When things get crazy, don't get crazier than the crazy!" - Lucy Kendrick Smith
Words to live by and a new mantra at Future Perfect! We are all well aware of the intensity of life, whether with personal stressors, political or environmental, but even with that awareness, we sometimes don't realize how these stressors settle in our body or how they manifest in our physical or emotional or psychic bodies. Or maybe you are all too aware of how it has impacted you, but you are unsure of how to protect and restore your energy in times of stress. In order to continue to thrive and help our communities & families & friends thrive, we must learn our own healing, so we can return that healing outwards wholeheartedly.
This is a ++ Grounding Workshop ++ taught by Lucy Kendrick Smith, Massage Therapist & Reiki Energy Healer. She has designed this workshop to guide us in holding sacred space for ourselves and for others in these critical times, how to return to our own bodies and settle our own nervous systems, and how to assimilate the intensity of the times, process it, release it, and then how to repeat this for continuous self care practice.
You can do this! We can help.
In this Workshop, you can expect to:
- Learn sacred self care practices that you can incorporate easily in your at home practice
- Learn about the importance of Salt Medicine and how this will be your new sacred self grounding tool, always
- Learn Erykah Badu's "Tap the Unwanted Emotional Energy Away Sequence"
- Learn, experience & practice diaphragmatic massage release and accompanied breath work
- Participate in a Release Ritual to bring in the New
- Learn acupressure points to calm the consciousness and the central nervous system
- Receive full community support in Circle
- Leave with a Future Perfect surprise Gift!
Register for this Workshop under the Gifts tab, and pre pay to hold your spot in Circle. There is a suggested $40 donation for the Workshop, but no one will be turned away. There are sliding scale options available at check out. Everyone is Welcome!