We talk a lot about our Future Perfect Muscle Salve because we worked long and hard to make this recipe the perfect combination of healing essential oils, organic ingredients, and of course, healthy doses of wise woman magic!
Why or when would I use a muscle salve?
We use our home made muscle salve in almost every massage appointment at Future Perfect. If you ever experience muscle soreness, tightness or pain and inflammation in joints and need some immediate relief, it would be best to have some of our muscle salve on hand! This salve is also a great tool if you prefer to use natural remedies before choosing conventional medicines. So keep this with your self care items, your first aid kit, or even your purse or work bag when you are on the go.
- relieves muscle soreness after work outs
- decreases inflammation after muscle injury (do not apply to open wounds however)
- decreases inflammation from arthritic conditions when applied to joints
- soothes tired muscles
- even acts as a great natural "Vapo Rub" when applied to the chest to relieve sinus pressure and chest congestion
What is in your salve that makes it "work work work work work work?"
Here is the breakdown:
+ olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax, essential oils of menthol, camphor, cajeput, eucalyptus, lavender, blue chamomile, bergamot, geranium, peppermint, naiouli, clove, cinnamon, black pepper, rosemary +
- Olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax +++ because they are great for hydrating the skin and act as a great vehicle for delivering all of the amazing essential oils!
- Menthol and camphor are great pain relievers and anti-inflammatories as well as amazing aids for respiratory conditions.
- We love Lavender not only for it's calming properties, but also because it is a potent anti-inflammatory AND analgesic.
- Rosemary is also an excellent analgesic and relieves pain and swelling, but is also eases stress and nervous exhaustion that can come along with pain and discomfort.
- Peppermint relieves pain and is also a great decongestant!
- Blue chamomile helps with joint function and also restores and nourishes your skin.
These are just a few descriptions, but our essential oils were chosen because they create an ideal combo of potent healing medicine and also that delicious aromotherapy magic!
Take some home today! Available for purchase in store, $14.